Working At Bay Path University
Bay Path University, an independent and not-for-profit institution, was named Among Fastest Growing Baccalaureate Colleges by the Chronicle of Higher Education Almanac, and a member of the Women’s College Coalition. With a main campus and four satellite locations, Bay Path offers undergraduate, graduate, (for women and men) degrees, and professional certificates.
A Bay Path University education empowers undergraduate women and graduate women and men to become leaders in their careers and communities with an innovative approach to learning that prepares students to flourish in a constantly changing world.
The Bay Path experience is nothing less than transformational. Our women-only undergraduate programs and our coeducational graduate programs are offered both on campus and online, providing a flexible, 21st-century education for learners at all stages of life and career. Bay Path students find a supportive and diverse community, close mentoring, and rigorous preparation for success in a complex and globally interdependent society. Students graduate with the applied knowledge, portable skillset, and confidence to thrive in their professions, identify and realize their dreams, and make a lasting difference in the world.
Enrollment: Over 3,300 students
Alumni: Approximately 15,000 alumni around the world.
Athletics: Eight teams compete at the NCAA Division III level, in the New England Collegiate Conference.
University Motto: Carpe Diem, Latin for "Seize the Day"
- Longmeadow, MA - Home to our Residential College, for high school, transfer and International young women; One Day A Week College, for adult women with classes on Saturday; and Graduate College for men and women.
- Concord, MA - Our Concord location is home to our graduate programs in Education and Psychology for men and women.
- Sturbridge, MA - Our Sturbridge teaching site opened in 2003 and offers our One Day A Week College, for adult women with classes on Saturday and select graduate programs for men and women. This teaching location provides students with all of the support services of our main campus including access to library services, administrative and academic deans, student financial services, and the Registrar’s Office.
- East Longmeadow, MA - The Philip H. Ryan Health Science Center is located on our East Longmeadow site. This state-of-the-art facility houses our Master of Occupational Therapy, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies and our Master of Occupational Therapy Bridge programs.
Offers classes on-ground Monday through Friday.
At Bay Path University, we welcome students (commuters and residents), just like you, from across the country and around the world who are smart, capable young women who want to make a difference and be successful.
Here, you join a small, highly personal community that empowers you to take ownership of your life through:
- Highly relevant majors and minors that give you practical knowledge, a global viewpoint, and the unique perspectives that make connections between subject areas and current topics.
- Leadership opportunities that focus on your strengths, encouraging you to find your voice and act on your convictions.
- Real-world experience balanced with career counseling that gives you a distinct advantage for graduate school or that rewarding first job.
- More important, our admission counselors are here to help you and your family, guiding you through the admissions and financial aid process by taking your questions and connecting you with the right resources.
Why it pays to be a Bay Path woman:
- Significant Financial Support. All of our full-time students receive a merit scholarship from Bay Path University, and more than 96% of our students receive additional financial aid that included grants, scholarships and loans.
- Close Attention from Faculty. With a 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio, you'll form close relationships with your professors that will lead to research, internship and networking opportunities.
- Thoughtful and Intentional Career Planning for Life. Our Sullivan Career and Life Planning Center (SCLP) is one of the best of its kind. As a Bay Path student, you will have lifetime access to the SCLP and the services it provides, including one-on-one career coaching and mentoring.
A Place Where Knowledge Is Gained and Shared
If you ask a Bay Path woman graduate to define her academic experience, it would be one word: transformational. There is no other way to describe it.
Yes, we have majors in neurobiology, cybersecurity, and business analytics, as well as minors and concentrations that deepen your knowledge in a specific area. But we also educate the whole person, giving you the courage and confidence to be your best self, to help you get where you have to go, and to take on more in your life. It’s why women’s education still matters.
American Women’s College
Are you one of the 76 million American women who has accomplished many things in her life yet still lacks a bachelor's degree? You are not alone. At The American Women's College, we understand the reasons that women pause their education early in life:
- Maybe going to college wasn’t right for you at the time
- Maybe you started college and decided it wasn't a good fit
- And then there other competing factors like family, work, and day-to-day pressures
Looking back, do you still wish you had earned a college degree? Now you can—with The American Women’s College Online. We offer: