ExamSoft Worldwide is seeking a high-energy Sales Representative who possesses a passion for sales and developing business relations with college and universities.
ExamSoft is a proven, rapidly growing company that hires really smart and creative people, who are excited about their growth and, more importantly, the positive impact they can have on others. ExamSoft offers the chance to be surrounded by peers that inspire and motivate each and every day, in a fun and exciting work environment. This is no 9 to 5 job for people who want to check their brains or their hearts at the door. Our people care about purpose, and they rock!
Company: ExamSoft Worldwide
Position: Sales Representative
Location: Dallas, TX
Reporting to: Vice President of Sales
Salary: Commensurate with experience
The Sales Representative is responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and working with potential client prospects. They will focus primarily on the academic and professional certification marketplaces, and will need to bring a consultative approach to the sale process.
• Develop client prospects through trade shows, networking and targeted cold and warm calls
• Drive sales by understanding and articulating the company’s value proposition, competitive landscape and customer needs
• Navigate institutional and large organization buying/decision-making processes
• Prequalify prospects and advance them through a multistage, consultative sales process
• Forge partnerships as necessary to bring comprehensive solutions to clients
• Represent the company at industry events
• Provide input into sales collateral development
• Assist with product demonstrations and other sales-related activities for academic client prospects
• Provide product enhancement feedback to technology and service teams
• Facilitate new client on-boarding
The candidate must:
• Have strong intellectual capabilities, self-direction, and strong drive to close sales
• Possess strong persuasive skills
• Have technical aptitude
• Have a desire to grow and advance professionally
• 1+ years of previous software sales experience, position responsibilities to commensurate with experience
• Strong working knowledge of software
• Experience with consultative selling a plus
• Experience in the academia, or testing services is a strong plus
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
Application Instructions: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org 
Applicants must have permission to work in US.