This position is responsible for the care and cleanliness of offices, classrooms, and multi-purpose facilities.
Duties will include:
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floor surfaces.
- Cleaning windows, walls, woodwork, and light fixtures.
- Maintaining bathrooms in a sanitary state and replenishing paper supplies and soap as necessary.
- Emptying trash and recycling receptacles as needed.
- Moving furniture upon assignment, and performing related duties as required.
Housekeeper's cart as well as the building's closet must be well-organized and clean. Any needed repairs of leaking faucets, toilets, broken window panes, etc. are to be reported to their immediate supervisor.
Ability to use manipulative skills.
Physical strength to work at medium manual labor for considerable periods of time.
For more information and to apply, please visit http://jobs.uncw.edu .
UNCW is an EEO/AA Employer. UNC Wilmington actively fosters a diverse and inclusive working and learning environment and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified men and women from all racial, ethnic, or other minority groups are strongly encouraged to apply.