Monmouth College, a private undergraduate liberal arts institution in Illinois and member of the Associated Colleges of the Midwest, seeks an innovative and engaging individual for the full-time, administrative position of Director of Student Success. Reporting to the Vice President for Student Life and Dean of Students, and the Director will, among a wide variety of related tasks, develop and implement a broad range of retention activities and programs that support student success including data analysis, personal support systems, out-reach and drop-in services, parent education, support programming and peer mentoring. The director will work collaboratively with departments across the college to develop and implement success strategies. To review full description of duties and responsibilities, please visit:
Candidate qualifications and requirements:
· A Masters degree in an appropriate related field including College Student Personal, Counseling, Higher Education Administration or related field preferred.
· Experience working with college students in a residential liberal arts setting.
· Experience working in residence life.
· Excellent interpersonal, writing and public speaking abilities.
· Excellent organizational and supervisory skills with the ability to delegate tasks and offer supervision that result in the empowerment and development of student leaders.
· Willingness and ability to work energetically and well with all associated constituencies.
· Ability to foster and enrich the lives of college students.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, problem solve and to appropriately navigate sensitive situations.
· An understanding and appreciation for liberal arts education.
Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Candidate applications should include: (1) a cover letter expressing interest in and qualifications for this position; (2) a resume; (3) a list of three professional references including each reference’s name, position, address, phone numbers, and e-mail address. Send or e-mail the application to: Michael McNall, Director of Personnel, Monmouth College, 700 E. Broadway, Monmouth, IL 61462, email@example.com 
Monmouth College, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to diversity and encourage applications from women and minority candidates.