Skyline College is a leading private college offering degree, diploma, and certification programs in Technology and Health Sciences. Growth at our campuses creates the need for dynamic, caring professional who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
Position Summary: The Campus President is responsible for maintaining the quality of education and delivering successful student outcomes as measured by academic achievement, graduation rates, graduate employment rates and student satisfaction. The Campus President is responsible for the day-to-day management of the campus to include recruitment, development, evaluation and retention of staff; utilization and conservation of physical assets; community involvement and outreach; oversight of all Skyline College administrative and academic functions; and ensuring compliance with all Federal and State regulations, accreditation standards and Skyline College policies.
• Manage the daily operations of the campus, ensuring all administrative functions operate within the school's established policies and procedures.
• Respond in a timely and appropriate manner to student and staff concerns.
• Provide leadership and direction to campus departments and staff.
• Promote and facilitate innovation in achieving successful student outcomes.
• Plan, implement and participate in campus events.
• Provide reports as required to the school's administration.
• Work closely with the school's administration to establish and implement short and long range goals.
• Promote Skyline College mission and core values; Code of Ethics.
• Collaborate with other College administrators and attend regional meetings.
• Represent Skyline College in the community.
• Prepare and manage campus budget.
• Other duties as assigned.
•Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
•3- 5 years of managerial experience in a for-profit school environment.
•2-3 years of project management experience preferred.
•Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Ability to recruit, motivate and build a professional team.
•Ability to prioritize, make decisions and execute.
•Effective problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
•Strong financial management, expense control experience.
•Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
•The ability to utilize sound and proven project management methodology (processes, best practices, tools.)
•Confident team leader and team builder with strong motivational skills.
•Ability to set, communicate and maintain priorities.
•High energy, entrepreneurial self-starter with track record of achieving challenging goals.
•Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
What does Skyline College have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Skyline College is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.