Requisition Number: 19523BR
Department: Cancer Ctr
University Job Title: Office Assistant 3
Posting Position Title: Regulatory Assistant
Bargaining Unit: L34
Job Category: Clerical & Technical
Type of Employment: Full Time
Duration Type: Regular
Work Week: Standard - 37.5 hrs (M-F, 8:30-5:00)
Work Location: Medical School Campus
Worksite Address: 2 CSS
1. Provides specialized information on administrative, academic, financial aid, and procedural matters to students, prospective students, faculty, and staff.
2. Assists staff, faculty and students with the completion of forms. Identifies and resolves errors through contact with students and University departments. Maintains logs and records of activities.
3. Compiles statistical data and information. Establishes and maintains filing systems.
4. Uses computer terminal to input and retrieve data. Merges and manipulates filing systems. Uses computer terminal to input and retrieve data. Merges and manipulates data to generate complex reports. Monitors and reconciles financial data.
5. Keyboards letters, memoranda and other materials. Composes general written material.
6. Schedules and coordinates conferences, meetings, appointments, and classrooms.
7. May oversee and instruct support staff.
8. Performs clerical functions incidental to office activities.
Required Education and Experience:
Four years of related work experience, two of them in the same job family at the next lower level, and high school level education; or two years of related work experience and an Associate's degree; or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
Background Check Requirements: All external candidates for employment will be subject to pre-employment background screening for this position, which may include motor vehicle and credit checks based on the position description and job requirements. All offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check. Please visit www.yale.edu/hronline/careers/screening/faqs.html  for additional information on the background check requirements and process.
Weekend Hours Required?: No
Evening Hours Required?: No
Drug Screen: No
Health Screening: No
Yale University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Yale values diversity in its faculty, staff, and students and strongly encourages applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups.