- Teach a variety of marketing and other business administration courses at the undergraduate and, potentially, the graduate levels. Among the courses that might be taught are: Marketing, Personal Selling, Consumer Behavior, Marketing Management, Advertising Management and Marketing Research.
- The successful applicant will be expected to contribute to a collegial and supportive environment that advances the goals of the department, including curriculum development, assessment, programmatic accreditation and other departmental governance activities.
- Contribute to a program of scholarship within the discipline, student advising, service to the University and community, program and University assessment, and other associated faculty duties.
- Contribute to interdisciplinary teaching, distance learning delivery.
- Involvement in activities that support Bemidji State University's signature themes: Environmental stewardship, Civic engagement, Global/Multicultural Understanding.
- Earned doctorate in business or a closely related field from a regionally accredited institution at the time of employment (8/20/2013.).
- Substantial undergraduate and/or graduate-level coursework in business.
- Commitment to quality teaching.
Apply on line at:http://agency.governmentjobs.com/bemidji/default.cfm  A complete application will include the following attachments:
- Cover letter which addresses the qualifications
- Resume/Curriculum Vita
- Teaching Evaluations
- Unofficial transcript(s) of your highest completed degree
- Contact information for three (3) professional references
BSU and NTC are tobacco free workplaces (see policy) 
Send materials to:
Bemidji State University
1500 Birchmont Drive NE
Bemidji, MN 56601
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, and persons with disabilities. All applicants must be able to lawfully accept employment in the United States at the time of employment. This document can be made available in alternative formats such as large print, Braille or audio tape by calling (651) 296-3816, 1(888) MnSCU-4-U or TTY (651) 282-2660. Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Employment Opportunities is available on the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities web site: http://www.mnscu.edu/about/jobopportunities/index.html