Western Kentucky University
School of Nursing
Coordinator, Clinical Education
Western Kentucky University (WKU), School of Nursing, is seeking a full- time (12-month) Coordinator, Clinical Education.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties are customary for this position, but are not to be construed as all-inclusive. Duties may be added, deleted, and assigned based on management discretion and institutional needs.
- Obtain and Maintain Clinical Agency Contracts
- Ensure compliance with clinical agency requirements
- Assist with clinical placement for students in the School of Nursing (SON)
- BS in Nursing or BS/BA with health care or agency contract experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proficient with computer technology, including basic office programs such as Excel and MS Word
- Work as a member of the support staff team to assist with various group projects to meet the needs of the School of Nursing
Applications for employment will be accepted electronically only. Interested candidates must submit a letter of application, current resume, and names, addresses and daytime phone numbers of three professional references using the online application process. Please refer to the following website to apply: http://asaweb.wku.edu/wkujobs . For further assistance call (270) 745-5934. Please reference requisition number S3486. For full consideration, submit application materials on or before February 1, 2013. Position will remain open until filled.
Western Kentucky University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, or marital status in admission to career and technical education programs and/or activities, or employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Persons with disabilities, who need reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and/or selection process, should notify The Office of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/University ADA Services at (270) 745- 5121, a minimum of five working days in advance.