University of North Texas
Research Analyst II
The College of Engineering is comprised of five departments, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical and Energy Engineering and Technoloby programs: Construction, Electrical and Mechanical engineering. Enrolling over 2,100 undergraduates and close to 500 graduate students.
The College of Engineering is seeking to hire a Research Analayst II to join their team. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Knoweledge of UNT policies and federal regulations governing proposal submissions. Ability to interpret and guide researchers with their proposals.Assist staff with their understanding of the policy and procedures of grant submissions.
* Assist reseachers with managing timelines and deadlines for proposal submissions.
* Assist researchers with the prepartion of forms, budgets and justifications for proposals and awards.
*Assist researchers with proposal development (preparation, review for compliance with guidelines, submission, etc).
* Liaison between central office and sponsors.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in business administration, accounting, finance, auditing, public administration, or related field and three years professional business administration work experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
* Research administration work experience.
* Working knowledge of ponsor requirements, systems and forms, as well as Research Services forms and precesses, i.e., Budget Builder, Current and Pending, Routing, Cost Share, Cost Transfer, and Budget Revision Forms
* Knowledge of CAYUSE
* Knowelege of DoD, DOE, NASA, NIST, DARPA, NSF funding agencies
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please attach a resume and a cover letter with the online application.
For more information and to apply, visit: https://jobs.unt.edu 
UNT is an AA/EOE/ADA.