Job ID: 2012-40063
# Positions: 1
Location: US-CA-San Leandro
Posted Date: 11/5/2012
Division: Carrington College of California
Employment Type: Temporary Part-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
As an instructor at Carrington College California you will be responsible for delivering a quality educational experience for the students in the courses that you teach through ensuring that curriculum is up-to-date, that effective delivery methods are employed, and that all students are treated in a fair and equitable manner.
The hours for this position are Monday-Thursday from 7:30am-12:00pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Interacts effectively and professionally with students, staff, faculty, and external customers of Carrington College California including Advisory Board members and externship and other off campus sites.
- Exceptional customer focused skills. Ability to address student needs and resolve issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Interpersonal skills including questioning, listening and showing concern and respect for others.
- Solid writing skills to communicate effectively in memos, letters, and via email.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including ability to project voice and be clearly understood when speaking in front of a group.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and commitment to comply with policies, regulations, and codes of conduct governing all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Commitment to the success of the students and the school.
- Computer literacy skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- 3 years as Medical Assistant or directly related field.
- Current CPR certification.
- Exellent presentation and communication skills.
- CMA or RMA is valued but not required
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.