Job ID: 2012-38827
# Positions: 1
Posted Date: 9/26/2012
Division: Carrington College of California
Department: Student Services
Employment Type: Temporary Part-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Administrative support role for current Carrington College California enrolled students. Position may be based at a campus or any of the corporate offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to perform a variety of administrative tasks within the designated Department including answering phones, maintaining and organizing files, typing correspondence, making copies and faxing.
- Abides by College and department policies and philosophies.
- Maintains a working/learning environment that is clean, safe, secure, and problem free
- Must be an enrolled student within one of the DeVry family of Institutes.
- High School diploma required
- One - two years general office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to relate and communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism
- Must be a team player, be flexible, and be a good listener with a high level of patience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.