Associate Alumnae of Douglass College
The Associate Alumnae of Douglass College, an independent 501(c)(3) organization, is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented fund raising administrator to coordinate the volunteer leadership and manage alumnae involvement in the Campaign for Douglass. The Campaign manager is a member of the Development team and reports to the Director of Development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Campaign manger oversees and supports the activities of nine campaign committees, tracks and centrally records volunteer outreach activities, and creates and distributes support materials. The Campaign manager has in-depth knowledge and hands on responsibility for every aspect of the Campaign. The manager coordinates staff and volunteer calendars, produces written communications in support of campaign objectives, including meeting agendas and minutes, donor stewardship and solicitation letters, brochures and ads for the alumnae publications and Web sites, and formal funding proposals. Maintain the campaign database including producing alumnae profiles, progress and activity reports, updating campaign plans and timetables, producing alumnae lists by geography, affinity, capability, and engagement, conducting analysis of response rates to various outreaches. The qualified candidate will have demonstrated effective multitasking and project management experience.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• A Bachelor’s degree and three to five years experience in University advancement or volunteer management.
• Demonstrated understanding of the complexity of volunteer/professional relationships and success in managing relationships in a warm and professional manner.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
• Computer literacy including Access, Excel and Word, experience with fund raising and prospect management software preferred.
• Candidate must be a team player in the organization’s overall fund raising and programmatic initiatives.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and the names of three references (including address and phone numbers) to: Campaign Manager Search, Associate Alumnae of Douglass College, 181 Ryders Lane, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8557; email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; FAX (732) 932-2883. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Position is full time temporary (to last the duration of the Campaign). Applications will be accepted and reviewed until the position is filled.