The Director of Staff Training an...
1. Works with headquarters and regional managers to regularly assess the training and professional development needs of staff working throughout the regions.
2. Develops and maintains a scheduled training plan for new and experienced staff throughout the regions.
3. As necessary, conducts train the trainer sessions for headquarters managers, regional managers, and campus staff.
4. Works with Worldwide Technology Services to identify and incorporated technology systems into the training plan.
5. Works as appropriate with the University Department of Human Resources to coordinate with that units Onboarding Program and other training and professional development activities.
6. Monitors and provides reports to Worldwide leadership and managers on the effectiveness of staff training and professional development.
7. Ensures that the Worldwide Procedural Operations Manual is current and that the manual is incorporated into administrative staff training and professional development when appropriate.
8. Participates as needed in the regular functions and special initiatives of the Worldwide Department of Institutional Effectiveness and functions as a full member of that team.
9. Serves on work groups as necessary within the University and within the Worldwide Campus.