ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Online, is a nationally ranked, regionally accredited, private institution offering Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degree, diploma and certification programs in Technology, Business, Criminal Justice, Culinary Arts and Health Science. For over 45 years, ECPI University has been helping adult and traditional students achieve their educational goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment and working closely with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful on the job. Growth at our campuses creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. Excellence, Commitment, Professionalism, and Innovation- they are more than just words . . . they define who we are – ECPI University.
The Assistant Director of Nursing will report to the Director of Nursing and must be a registered nurse with excellent clinical and organizational skills. The Assistant Director will schedule, coordinate, develop and implement faculty orientation and mentoring. The position is also crucial in facilitating overall program communication to include serving as the liaison between administration, faculty, and students. The Assistant Director will assist in clinical coordination.
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited School of Nursing required
• Current license in the state of Virginia required
• Two years management experience preferred
• A minimum of five years experience in a nursing specialty setting preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Prior teaching experience preferred
• Off-site travel required
What does ECPI have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Tallented and committed co-workers
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer