ANNOUNCEMENT OF POSITION VACANCY
Coordinator, Military Programs (4475)
Office of Military Partnerships
Exempt, Regular, Full-Time, Range 1/Zone 2
Salary Range Min $37,000- Mid $51,000
University of Maryland University College (UMUC) seeks a Coordinator-Military Programs based in Largo, MD. The Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Military Portals, Programs, and Partnerships, will work within a team and is responsible for a number of processes and tasks that all must be done on a daily basis in an extremely accurate manner on a very tight deadline.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Process daily GAE registrations and drop withdrawals from the GAE military portal into UMUC’s PeopleSoft system to include all of the related coordination
• Process daily divisional transfer requests from students returning stateside from Europe and Asia accurately and expeditiously so that students can register
• Process military grade reports as required by each service and respond to individual requests to load grades in all of the various military portals; This includes late grades, changed grades and incomplete grades.
• Manage the GAE student case queue and respond to student CRM cases in the GAE within 24 hours of submission to include all of the required research and coordination.
• Perform other jobs as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: BA/BS degree and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in student advising, student support, program management or any combination
of the three. Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail, be self-motivated, and a multi-tasker who can get the job done with little supervision. Proficiency in Microsoft Applications also required.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Prior working experience with military students and knowledge of a student CRM system such as Salesforce is desired.
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
Please visit www.umuc.edu/employment  for complete instructions for applying for this position. All
submissions should include a cover letter and résumé. UMUC offers an excellent benefits package to include
up to 8 credits of tuition remission per semester, a minimum of 25 days of leave, and a range of insurance
options. For detailed benefits information, please visit http://www.umuc.edu/visitors/careers/benefits.cfm 
UMUC – an Equal Opportunity Employer. The University distributes an annual information report
which includes campus security information that is available to prospective employees.