Midlands Technical College is looking for a Part-time Voice Over IP Instructor.
The applicant needs the following skills:
1. Understand analog and digital technologies.
2. Configure VLANs and install IP phones on the VLANs.
3. Design & implement configurations of IP phones, switch, and router.
4. Use software tools from various vendors to support a VoIP system.
5. Configure dial peers and dial peer plans.
6. Configure, verify, test, and debug translation rules for digit manipulation.
7. Use a GUI interface to configure IP phone features.
8. Configure VoIP between sites.
9. Enable and configure Quality of Service features.
For more information, contact Patrick Wright at (803)738-7692 or firstname.lastname@example.org  to request an adjunct hire package.