The Administration and Communications Coordinator provides day to day administrative support to the Chief of Staff, performing a wide range of confidential duties and project coordination details requiring independent judgment and initiative. In addition, the Administration and Communications Coordinator assists the Chief of Staff in developing and distributing communication materials as appropriate.
1. BA/BS, with a minimum of one (1) year related experience.
2. Strong communication and organizational skills.
3. Excellent attention to detail, creativity, and a high level of energy and self-initiative.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member and independently manage multiple projects.
5. Ability to work with confidential information.
6. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and schedules.
7. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
1. Experience working in higher education.
2. Record of good communication and organizational skills.
3. Course work or certification in office systems, business, or related field.
Salary is competitive.
Hours Per Week:
Monday - Friday. 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., May require additional hours as needed.
Required Applicant Documents:
-Unofficial Transcript 1
Optional Applicant Documents:
-Unofficial Transcript 2
Software Testing Required: (MS Word and Excel are required for classified and specialist positions.)
Interview Process Requirements: