Job ID: 2012-38315
# Positions: 1
Posted Date: 12/6/2012
Division: Chamberlain College of Nursing
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
About DeVry Inc.:
About DeVry Inc.
DeVry's purpose is to empower its students to achieve their educational and career goals. DeVry (NYSE: DV; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a global provider of educational services and the parent organization of Advanced Academics, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Carrington College California, Chamberlain College of Nursing, DeVry Brasil, DeVry University, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. These institutions offer a wide array of programs in business, healthcare, technology, accounting and finance. For more information, please visit http://www.devryinc.com .
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Healthcare Development. The HDS’s primary responsibilities are to identify, present and negotiate contracts with corporations, organizations, community colleges and generate leads for recruiting prospective students and for marketing the Company’s nursing education programs. The HDS will make sales calls to healthcare businesses and hospitals that employ nurses to develop student referrals for the College’s online programs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Presents partner contracts to prospective organizations, negotiates contracts and nurtures finalized partnerships.
- Nurtures and maintains relationships with C-Suite partner contacts at finalized partner organizations.
Secures inquiries via presentations to industry leaders that promote educational programs for potential students.
- Stays current with trends and initiatives within the healthcare and educational industries, gathers and communicates strategic information and recommends marketing changes or modifications, as appropriate.
- Produces activity reports on a weekly basis in a clear and concise format.
- Participates in healthcare organizations in order to promote a positive image of Chamberlain by attending healthcare industry and nursing career fairs, trade shows and conferences for purpose of establishing inquiry generation contacts and to present Chamberlain’s educational products.
- Coordinates and prepares product mailings to the healthcare community.
- Maintains ongoing communication and coordinates sources with the Clinical Coordination Office.
Utilizes competent administrative skills by getting tasks done on time and within budget; and completes all standard reports and ad hoc reports, when needed, on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5-7 years of successful experience in selling and managing a sales process.
- A minimum of 2 –3 years experience selling services or education to the healthcare industry and hospital management companies.
- Strong relationships in the hospital management industry a plus.
- Highly motivated, self driven, result-oriented, strategic, logical and methodical thinker.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be able to inspire loyalty and trust and must be flexible and adaptable.
- Must be a team player, willing to share and exchange.
- Must have the ability to make ethical decisions, doing what is always best for the students as well as the Company.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.