Argonne National Laboratory, one of the nation’s largest science and engineering research labs, employs 3,400 employees, including approximately 1,250 scientists and engineers, and supports more than 200 research projects. Our mission is to apply a unique mix of world-class science, engineering, and user facilities to deliver innovative research and technologies. We create new knowledge that addresses the most important scientific and societal needs of our nation. Argonne is located 25 miles southwest of Chicago on a beautiful 1,500-acre campus.
You will provide and set direction for the IT strategy impacting TDC. As the project manager and leader, you will ensure successful implementation and configuration of a new database system (InfoEd Global), business intelligence systems and contribute to the design of core process technology solutions establishing basic system administration processes and protocols.
The role includes:
• Proactively participating in TDC process improvement projects and initiatives to identify opportunities for further improvement;
• Overseeing data quality assurance, data migration, workflow design, document scanning, systems/module design, and implementation of business systems.
• Responsibility for all phases of implementation including, requirements gathering, system specifications, user testing, and documentation while overseeing user information sessions and lab wide training;
• Acting as point of contact for vendors and staff, defines reporting requirements and generates reports, responsible for metric development and status reporting, and provides ongoing support to division website updates including implementing web based marketing initiatives;
• Developing user documentation, policies, practices, procedures, and workflow design.
Your qualifications must include:
• A bachelor`s degree with 10 years of extensive experience in business systems implementation, training, report generation and data extraction;
• Experience leading projects and knowledge of project management principles and methodologies; and
• Experience with data analysis, workflow and process design.
Preferred qualifications include:
• Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. Please use the following link to submit your resume: http://bit.ly/BusSystems .
Argonne is an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity in our workforce.