Trocaire College is seeking an Adjunct Instructor to join our Liberal Arts Program in the Mathematics Department. Classes currently available in the day and evening hours.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The Instructor must be able to teach an effective class using a mixture of lecture, video, and other tools to make the class an interesting, engaging, and fun environment for the students. Other duties will include assigning of homework, tests, projects, and anything else required during the semester.
Other Key Responsibilities:
• Daily checking of Trocaire email
• Completion of all requested reports and grade submissions
• Completion and submission of the class evaluation at the end of the semester
• Being available to your students throughout the semester both by phone and email
• Master's Degree(+) in Math/closely related field or working towards PhD with 30 or more graduate hours completed.
• Experience with Course Management Systems