Washburn University’s Department of Allied Health invites applications for 12 month, tenure track position as Program Coordinator for the Master of Health Science degree beginning July 2013. Salary and rank commensurate with qualifications and experience.
(Recruitment Number 90071012)
Washburn University’s Department of Allied Health invites applications for 12 month, tenure track position as Program Coordinator for the Master of Health Science degree beginning July 2013. QUALIFICATIONS: Doctoral degree, credentialed/licensed in an allied health profession. Preference will also be given to individuals with teaching experience, especially online or distance education experience. RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serves as primary advisor for students enrolled in the program
• Serves as primary contact for new/interested students
• Responsible for curriculum development/changes
• Responsible for assessment of course and program outcomes and reporting to appropriate school, university and credentialing agencies.
• Responsible for full-time teaching load
• Responds to other university requirements (committees, scholarship).
Reports to the Department Chair of Allied Health.
This is a 12 month appointment; salary and rank commensurate with qualifications and experience. Application review begins December 1, 2012 and continues until suitable candidate identified. Submit application letter, curriculum vita, names, addresses and telephone numbers of 3 references to: Dean, School of Applied Studies, Washburn University, 1700 SW College Ave, Topeka, KS 66621, email@example.com .
Employment at Washburn University may be conditioned upon satisfactory completion of a background check. Washburn University is an EOE. www.washburn.edu .