Responsible for collaborating with various internal and external audiences to analyze and support both new business development opportunities and existing clinic operations for possible acquisition, affiliation and operational improvement. Specifically, in addition to working with operational VUMC affiliated clinics, this position collects information from acquisition candidates to develop pro forma financial statements, compensation analyses, revenue and expense assumptions, financial packages for third-party consultants, and presentations for clinic and VUMC leadership. It is highly collaborative in nature and requires a great deal of flexibility, creative thinking, and customer service. Driving is required for off-campus client meetings, sometimes outside of regular business hours.
- Analyze, accumulate, and review data for the Vanderbilt Medical Group and Clinics including the VMG Business Office.
- Provide variance explanations; assist with month-end- presentations.
- Support the monthly and quarterly close for clinic visits and visits reporting.
- Manage and maintain clinic visits database.
- Support preparation of billing Nurse Practitioners financial statements as required.
- Provide Technical Support forthe VMG Cost of Practice Hyperion reports.
- Analyze and accumulate EPIC Provider billing analysis (including RVU's, Collections, and Billings) as needed.
- Assist in the budget process for the Hospital and clinics including ambulatory visits.
- Assist with maintaining the internet tool for forecasting visits.
- Maintain the Clinical Variance reporting and web-site including preparation and distribution of the monthly variance file.
- Manage and support the monthly Clinical FTE database.
Job requires Bachelor's and 2 years of experience or the equivalent.
Experience in a healthcare environment needed. Advanced skills in Excel, Access or database systems, and Power Point are required.
Job Accounting and Finance
Primary Location TN-Nashville-Crystal Terrace
Organization Finance-VMG/TVC Acctg 108535