Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant - Clinical Recruiting
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant supports the clinical recruiting efforts by providing the best quality of service to Vanderbilt's hiring managers, internal transfers, and job candidates by developing, executing, and evaluating strategies for sourcing qualified candidates with the best skills and highest work ethic necessary to excel in their profession at Vanderbilt.
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
- Acts as subject matter expert and talent consultant for hiring officials in all matters related to recruitment, sourcing, selecting and hiring of staff.
- Follows our recruiting process and keeps data real-time in our TalentCentral.
- Embraces new technology and stays abreast of internet and web based search tools.
- Creates a competitive advantage by executing solutions that enable us to identify, select, and hire talent better than our competition.
- Develops and executes talent acquisition strategies and processes that accelerate the execution of our growth initiatives, penetrate geographic markets and build our employer brand with local talent.
- Insures a great candidate experience and presents a professional and positive image to job seekers.
- Delivers the right talent in the right job at the right time.
- Identifies the best candidates and uses all tools in their arsenal to reach passive candidates who are experts and may not be aware of our openings.
- Builds pipelines of prospective candidates through professional networks, targeted outreach and participation in community events.
- Practices effective phone screening techniques to identify the best candidates and insures that no potential candidate is presented to a hiring manager without being phone or in-person screened first.
- Helps managers prepare for interview by providing appropriate behavioral based interview guides.
- Acts as a training resource for Hiring Managers who are newly promoted or don't know how to navigate Talent Central.
- Works collaboratively with General Counsel, EAD and Employee Relations with investigations regarding reinstatement of employment or transfers.
- Support and exhibits teamwork.
- Insures diversity in all our candidate pools.
- Partners collaboratively with all areas of Human Resources to insure that our Service Delivery Teams are successful.
Job requires Bachelor's and 5 years of experience or the equivalent. Prefer 2 years of clinical recruiting experience.
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
Job Human Resources
Primary Location TN-Nashville-2525 West End Ave
Organization Talent Acquisition-Clinical 155224