Service Associate, Student Athletics
Responsible for support related functions related to the operation of Student Athletics program. Includes servicing and/or providing equipment that is essential for the efficiency and effectiveness of the day-to-day operations of student athletic programs. Key functions listed apply to a variety of Service Associate positions. All key functions do not apply to each job.
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
- Assist in maintaining the inventory of all equipment. Verify and document daily receipt of equipment and supplies. Assist in performing periodic inventories and grading equipment for effective usage.
- Coordinate the fitting, issuance, and maintenance of equipment and uniforms for assigned sports.
- Provide on-site support for practices and events. Pack, transport and set up equipment at both home and away games, as needed. In coordination with Equipment Manager, operate the equipment room, as scheduled.
- Perform various laundry duties, as assigned, to ensure that laundry for all sports are clean and available when needed.
- Store necessary laundry and supplies for the use of equipment room staff.
- Assist in the repair and reconditioning of student athletic equipment.
- Prepare purchase lists for review by the Equipment Manager.
- Assist visiting teams and officials in preparation for competition, as directed.
- Assist in coordinating the activities of student athletic equipment managers. Ensure proper procedures are followed for the storage of all student athletic equipment.
- Collect mail from US post office, receive deliveries, sort and deliver to recipients. Operate and maintain mail machine.
- Perform messenger services daily.
- Perform building maintenance, including installation and repair of florescent lights, ceiling tiles, eraser boards, wall hangers, pictures, TV mounts, restroom/locker room fixtures, etc.
Job requires High school graduate or GED or the equivalent.
Primary Location TN-Nashville-McGugin Complex
Organization Student Athletics-Support Stf 170481