Soccer program assistant, flex
Provides administrative support and assistance with the planning and coordination of one or more events within the Vanderbilt women's soccer program.
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
- Carries out duties in support of the event or program/service individually or as a team member in order to meet predetermined goals, objectives and timelines.
- Provides input on the goals and objectives of the program, event or service.
- Helps determine the content and details of the event or program/service.
- Based on the outcome of the event or program/service makes recommendations to management on improvements for the next occurrence.
- Identifies, researches, and recommends the facilities necessary for the event or program/service. Schedules facilities as appropriate.
- Solicits volunteers, students or other staff members to help in the execution of the event or program/service.
- Helps with the design of promotional materials for the program, event or service.
- Distributes communications via mail, electronic media or other means.
- Acts as a liaison for the program, event or service by answering inquiries, providing information, and addressing concerns.
- Acts as a liaison to suppliers and vendors for the program, activity or event.
- Oversees the set up and breakdown of event or program/service facilities.
- Assembles event or program/service supplies or facilitates delivery of same as needed.
- Provides staff support during the event or program/service as needed.
- Acts as a liaison to participants, suppliers and vendors to effectively execute the event or program/service.
- Ensures delivery of supplies and services in accordance with established orders/contracts.
- Documents project plans, timelines, and budgets as needed.
- Prepares invitations, guest lists, and registration details as directed.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for participants as needed.
Job requires High school graduate or GED and 2 years of experience or the equivalent.
Job Administrative and Clerical Support
Primary Location TN-Nashville-McGugin Complex
Organization Student Athletics-Support Stf 170481