Part-time Faculty - IEP; Weifang, Shandong Province, China
Lake Washington Institute of Technology is seeking a qualified Part-time English Instructor to provide beginning to intermediate levels of English language instruction at our partner school in China. Previous instructors have said that these are dream students – eager to learn! The partner school is a private high school with on campus accommodations. You will have your own spacious 2-bedroom apartment, and all meals are provided in your own private dining room in the cafeteria. Instruction would be provided from September 1 to December 12, 2014 (a longer term option is also available). Your wages will be paid in US dollars according to Lake Washington Institute of Technology’s normal pay scale. Airfare to and from Weifang, visa processing, and associated processing fees will also be provided.
Job Start Date: September 1, 2014
Job End Date: December 12, 2014; a longer term option is possible.
- Master’s degree in TESOL or a related field
- 2 years related work experience
- 2 years teaching experience; college teaching experience preferred
- Industry certifications preferred
- Experience in developing course curriculum
- Excellent presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of computer literacy
- Must have sensitivity and ability to successfully interact with diverse populations
REQUIRED: You must apply for this job through the college's online application process at http://www.lwtech.edu
LWTech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer