Part-time Faculty - IEP; Tongling, Anhui Province, China
Lake Washington Institute of Technology is seeking a qualified Part-time English Instructor to provide intensive English instruction from high-beginning to high –intermediate levels at our partner school in China. Tongling is a beautiful city located in Anhui Province. Our partner school, Tongling No.1 High School, is known for being one of the best schools in Anhui Province and for having exceptional students. Instruction would be provided from September 1, 2014 to December 12, 2014. A longer term option is also available. Housing is provided, and wages will be paid in US dollars according to Lake Washington Institute of Technology’s normal pay scale. Airfare to and from Tongling, visa processing, and associated processing fees will also be provided.
Job Start Date: September 1, 2014 Job
End Date: December 12, 2014; a longer term option possible.
- Master’s degree in TESOL or a related field
- 2 years related work experience
- 2 years teaching experience; college teaching experience preferred
- Experience teaching English abroad and/or teaching international students
- Industry certifications preferred
- Experience in developing course curriculum
- Excellent presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of computer literacy
- Must have sensitivity and ability to successfully interact with diverse populations
- Previous experience teaching in China preferred
REQUIRED: You must apply for this job through the college's online application process at http://www.lwtech.edu
LWTech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer