Faculty, Accounting and Finance, Accounting, Full-time, Temporary, Fall 2014
The Bertolon School of Business (BSB) at Salem State University is seeking to fill a full-time, temporary, non-tenure track position in the accounting and finance department for an accounting faculty member. In addition to teaching, faculty members will advise students, perform school service and pursue research. The BSB is proud of our collegiality and values collaborative efforts among faculty.
Candidates are required to perform duties in accordance with the MSCA contract. Duties include teaching responsibilities and contributions to the development of the department and university. The position is subject to available funding.
- CPA license or an MS in accounting
Preferred qualifications include:
- PhD/DBA in accounting or PhD/DBA with a CPA license
- Previous university teaching experience in accounting
- Pedagogical and applied research in accounting topics
- Experience in and commitment to teaching in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic environment with students of diverse backgrounds and learning styles
- Experience in distance learning and instructional technologies
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please apply online and attach resume and cover letter. Three letters of recommendation should be sent to: Human Resources and Equal Opportunity, 352 Lafayette Street, Salem, MA 01970.
Employment is contingent upon a completed background check satisfactory to the University. Internal candidates are not subject to background check.
Salem State University is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. Persons of color, women and persons with disabilities are strongly urged to apply.