Location: Los Angeles, CA
Office Building/Campus: Los Angeles- Westwood
Home Department: Applied Clinical Psychology
Position Type: Faculty Position
Employment duration: Full time
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
Our Westwood branch currently has openings for two (2) full-time Department Faculty in our Applied Clinical Psychology Department.
- Teach 18 semester hours per academic year.
- Provide dissertation and academic mentorship
- Provide clinical supervision for student trainees
- Participate in campus and institutional committees
- Perform administrative tasks and other duties as assigned by Administration
- Doctoral degree in psychology
- Proven track record of clinical experience, graduate-level teaching, and scholarship
- Ability to demonstrate ongoing professional activity and scholarship
- Ability to involve students in their program of scholarship.
- Ability to teach in the areas of Assessment, Research Methods and Statistics, Clinical Practicum, Cognitive Behavioral Interventions, Family Interventions, and Psychoanalytic Interventions.
Interested applicants must submit a CV, three letters of recommendation, and a letter of interest.
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.