Location: Washington, DC
Office Building/Campus: Washington, DC
Home Department: Clinical Psychology
Position Type: Faculty Position
Employment duration: Full time
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
The Clinical Psychology Department at our Washington, DC Campus is seeking a highly qualified Department Faculty who typifies our engaged practitioner model of education.
- Teach Doctoral-level clinical psychology courses to students in the Clinical Psychology Program
- Maintain active scholarship
- Integrate technology into classroom instruction
- Mentor a diverse student body on issues pertaining to their academic, clinical, professional, and scholarship development
- Doctoral degree from an APA-accredited institution
- Three to five years of teaching and clinical experience.
- Strong commitment to academic excellence, community service, and diversity.
- Expertise in the following areas: research methods and statistics, a range of psychotherapy intervention approaches, forensic psychology, and health, social, or biological psychology.
- Clinical and research expertise working with adults, children, and families
- Familiarity with online and blended teaching formats preferred.
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.