HR Representative II - Background Check Administration
This HR Representative II - Background Administration is a crucial and integral part of the Talent Management and Operations (TMO) team. Working closely with the Sr. Director of TMO, with visibility to other senior leaders, this person will serve as primary resource for handling, and coordinating pre-employment background checks including criminal, education, employment, MVR, credit, and fingerprinting for Vanderbilt employees.
Key Functions and Expected Performance:
- Ensures that Welcome Letter and ePAF are issued accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Responds in a timely and appropriate manner to all candidates with questions regarding the background check process.
- Obtains information from candidates in order to facilitate the background check completion and onboarding.
- Interacts and collaborates with individuals at all levels within the organization, always paying close attention to the tone and content of any communication.
- Monitors compliance with policy and regulations and elevates any concerns to TMO Leader.
- Handles highly confidential information.
- Gathers information, produces charts and graphs, and coordinates process for monthly and other necessary reporting.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
This position requires an Associate's Degree and one year of experience.
At least two years of experience in a similar, sensitive, high touch environment preferred.
Superior customer service skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, and a high level of emotional intelligence required.
Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Ability to remain composed in stressful situations is a must.
Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and deal with a high volume of tasks.
This position requires an Associate's degree and 1 year of experience.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location TN-Nashville-2525 West End Ave
Organization Talent Acquisition-University 155215