Process applications and academic records of students. Prepare application folders for review by other staff members who will determine eligibility for admission to Vanderbilt. Ability to work independently and meet strict, stated deadlines is a must. Employee may work from office or home (only allowed if home is equipped with high speed internet). Must be familiar with entering data into web-based forms. This is a part-time position and hours will vary between 0 and 29.5 hours per week based on the workload.
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
- Process applications and academic records of prospective undergraduate students
- Using defined guidelines and methodology, standardize transcripts and application information accurately and in a timely manner
- Conduct initial assessment of academic ability by calculating class rank and confirming standardized testing results
- Pass application files to other admissions staff members who will determine admission of qualified applicants.
- Follow pre-determined file flow to move files through evaluation pipeline.
- May participate in the Admissions Committee in final evaluation of candidate and admissions decision.
Job requires Bachelor's and 2 years of experience or the equivalent.
Job Academic Support and Student Affairs
Primary Location TN-Nashville-Admissions & Financial Aid
Organization Admissions Seasonal Workers 150413