Adjunct Faculty: History
- Teach History courses in the History & Social Sciences Department
- Courses may be offered at any of the BHCC campuses
- Master’s degree in History required; Ph.D. preferred
- Experience with Learning Communities or openness to engaging in the teaching of Learning Communities
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population
- Community college teaching experience preferred
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO ATTEND THE ADJUNCT ACADEMY PRIOR TO BEING ASSIGNED COURSES.
Salary: $920.00 Per Credit Hour
Effective Date: Fall semester, 2014. To ensure consideration application materials must be received by July 17, 2014.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume Addressing the Required Qualifications to: www.bhcc.mass.edu/employment. Fax transcript files to (617)-228-3328.