Program Coordinator - OIDI
Program Coordinator - OIDI
Under the general supervision of the Vice Provost of Diversity & Inclusion and the Manager of EEO/Title IX Coordinator, participates in the design, development and implementation of diversity and inclusion related events and programs for the students, faculty and staff of Northeastern University. Provides primary coordination for programs aimed at advancing organizational diversity goals, programs and projects including but not limited to supporting external recruitment and outreach, diversity education, compliance and mentoring. Responsible for gathering and analyzing data related to diversity efforts. Interacts with various departments to aid in current diversity initiatives and develop new diversity practices. Other projects and assignments as directed by the Vice Provost of Diversity & Inclusion or the Manager of EEO/Title IX Coordinator.
Bachelor’s degree required, Masters strongly preferred plus 3 or more years of prior work-related experience in Diversity and/or EEO/Affirmative Action/Social Justice in a higher education environment. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required, as well as the ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of diversity and inclusion as a higher education issue.
• Knowledge and/or experience with curriculum development; instructional design and delivery; methods, principles or experience delivering training and/or speaking in front of audiences.
• Strong ability to gather and analyze data and develop reports including the use of data analytics/visualization software such as SPSS, Tableau, etc.
• Ability to work in a hectic and fast paced environment and make sound decisions and execute. Advanced project management skills including demonstrated skills in managing multiple projects and programs.
• Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills. Including the ability to resolve problems in a quick, efficient, creative and culturally competent manner.
• Computer skills should include graphs, metrics design and proficiency with Outlook and Microsoft Office suite of tools including MS Publisher.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.