Director of Admissions - Online
Location: Chicago, IL
Office Building/Campus: Chicago- 350 Orleans
Home Department: Admission
Position Type: Staff Position
Employment duration: Full time
The primary responsibilities of the Director of Admissions include managing a staff of 4-12 Admission Counselors in order to achieve recruiting goals of enrolling new students, both undergraduate and graduate. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, sales training, providing guidance and leadership related to meeting and/or exceeding team and division enrollment goals, assisting with cross-functional training, managing day to day production, and activity as well as general morale. The Director must have background working in a phone structure environment.
This position will report to the AVP of Admission.
- Meet new student enrollment goals by effectively managing all key aspects of the enrollment funnel and pipeline.
- Partner with the marketing department and provide feedback to ensure steady lead flow.
- Manage lead flow and distribution.
- Train, develop, coach and mentor Admissions Counselors.
- Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of student quality indicators while upholding admission standards.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 years of experience in admissions or sales with progressive growth is required.
- Management experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be self motivated and able to motivate others.
- Admission experience strongly preferred in a for profit, online, and/or highly tuition dependent environment.
- An understanding of recruitment and admission practices as they relate to professional, graduate, adult/nontraditional and online education essential.
- Experience with sales training.
- Experience with working within a phone structure environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About TCS Education System:
TCS Education System was founded in 2009 as a nonprofit organization with a mission of preparing innovative, engaged, purposeful agents of change who serve our global community.
TCS Education System features a network of specialized institutions, which are backed by a model of education that prepares socially responsible, culturally competent professionals in applied fields such as psychology, law, health care, and education. TCS Education System partners—The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law, Pacific Oaks College & Children’s School, Dallas Nursing Institute, and Saybrook University—each offer scholarship, training, and service opportunities directed to a specific career path while providing a transformative educational experience. For more information, visit www.tcsedsystem.edu