Coordinator of Data Reporting and Analysis (351-443)
Click the job title below to view the job description.
Position Title: Coordinator of Data Reporting and Analysis
Department: Office of Research, Planning, and Effectiveness
Reports To: Executive Director of Research Planning and Effectiveness
Anticipated Starting Date: 9/10/2014
Excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vacation, paid sick leave, and tuition benefit.
The position coordinates the College’s external reporting and serves as the primary contact for providing institutional data to the state and federal government and accreditation agencies. This position performs data-mining, creating or identifying databases, analyzing existing data and generating new data through benchmarking and survey research in support of decision-making and continuous improvement efforts.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATES and LICENSES
- Bachelor’s degree
- Database skills and experience (i.e. Microsoft Access)
- Experience coordinating resources for the preparation and submission of compliance reports
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methodology and the scientific method approach
- Experience working with statistics, statistical applications, collection and correlation of data
- Knowledge and use of statistical software
- Spreadsheet skills and experience (i.e. Microsoft Excel)
- Word Processing skills and experience (i.e. Microsoft Word)
- Experience with survey design and administration software
- Working knowledge of higher education information systems (i.e. SunGard Banner)
FOUNDATIONAL COMPETENCIES: Essential for all NMC employees
- Ethical behavior and integrity
- Commitment to quality service, responsible stewardship, continuous improvement
- Agility/adaptability/tolerance for ambiguity
- Accountability/personal responsibility
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- Create/Contribute to a culture of innovation and thoughtful risk-taking
- Collaboration/Team work
- Value all people
This is a full-time, 40+ hours per week position.
Applications submitted by 7/11/2014 will receive first consideration. Join NMC for a career where you will be part of an organization with history, a legacy, and possibility! Applications must be submitted online.
Non-Discrimination Policy Notice
Northwestern Michigan College is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, height, weight, marital status or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities and admissions.
Michigan Law requires that a person with a disability or handicap requiring accommodation for employment must notify the employer in writing within 182 days after the need is known.