Location: TCSPP Online
Office Building/Campus: Online/Remote
Home Department: Master of Arts in Psychology
Position Type: Faculty Position
Employment duration: Full time
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
We are currently searching for Program Faculty to join our Masters of Arts in Psychology within our Online/Blended Programs. The Online Campus Faculty member is responsible for teaching, research, and professional service to the School and community, and administration over the course of the three semester (six terms) academic year. Each term is eight weeks.
- Online teaching for 5, 7 week terms
- Hold office hours for enrolled students on a weekly basis—may be done remotely via video conference
- Remain current in field of study/teaching expertise and suggest updates to online course content to reflect knowledge updates
- Use the selected textbooks and teaching aids as required
- Participate in residency programs as needed
- Abide by Online Campus policies for online classroom management and interaction
- Professional Services and Administration
- Present sessions at the residency programs, as needed, on professional careers, academic research, and other related information as needed to assist the students in their programs
- Write recommendation letters as requested by students
- Engage in administrative activities as deemed necessary by the Dean/Chair
- As deemed necessary by the Dean/Chair, participate in Campus and Institutional functions, including but not limited to serving on standing or ad-hoc committees, participating in the analysis of Student Learning Plan results, assisting in general Faculty Search and Admissions activities, contributing to general and specific Curriculum Development activities, and mentoring of new Faculty members
- Engage yearly in scholarship activities
- A doctoral degree in psychology, counseling, or a related field with relevant work experience
- Skills and interest in quantitative research.
- Teaching at the post-secondary level as well as professional experience is required.
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.