Health Systems .NET Software Engineer II
Health Systems Software Engineer III / Senior .NET Web Developer
Job Description: Senior developer position to design and maintain web applications. The position will involve design, development, testing and documentation of dynamic web applications. Projects will involve implementation of business logic and extensive use of relational databases. Candidate would be responsible for the entire development lifecycle of ASP.NET C# applications utilizing an Oracle backend. The projects will be developed within an iterative environment.
Basic Qualifications: This position requires a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 24 months of related experience. Education can be substituted with years of experience.
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented design
• .NET-based web technologies (C#, ASP)
• Experience with relational databases
• Experience with entire software development lifecycle
• Ability to effectively communicate with end users to gather requirements and provide support
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and XML
• Oracle experience
• Work in a variety of development frameworks leveraging .NET, PHP
• Understanding of HTML/CSS
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
• Integrity and Security of Data
• Business Analysis and Definition
• Ability to thrive in a close-knit, collaborative environment
This is a full-time position with Vanderbilt Medical Center and includes a comprehensive benefit package, competitive salary and career path. The successful applicant will be part of a collaborative team dedicated to providing quality systems for healthcare related applications.
Vanderbilt is a top ranked university and world class medical center. We are consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the southeast.
Vanderbilt is an equal opportunity employer.
Job requires Bachelor's and 3 years of experience or the equivalent.
Job Information Technology
Primary Location TN-Nashville-Medical Arts
Organization OR Informatics 201041PI78836726