Learning Resource Analyst - COCE
At Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) we routinely go above and beyond what is expected of us. We believe there are no limits to what you can do, what you can be and what you can achieve.
For the sixth consecutive year, Southern New Hampshire University has been recognized in the “Great Colleges to Work For” survey conducted by The Chronicle of Higher Education.
One of only 10 four-year colleges and universities recognized as an Honor Roll recipient for scoring consistently well across 12 categories of best practices, SNHU was cited for “showcasing job practices that employees appreciate most.” Categories included collaborative governance, job satisfaction, work/life balance, compensation and benefits, and professional/career development programs amongst many others. Come be a part of innovation and education!
SNHU is currently seeking a Learning Resource Analyst. The Learning Resource Analyst evaluates and recommends learning resources for new and existing courses of study in their respective content area or project focus.
S/he collaborates with curriculum teams on their Program Development initiatives and contributes to formulating the vision for the next generation of learning resources for the University. The Learning Resource Analyst is responsible for maintaining current and relevant knowledge in their respective content area and takes a proactive approach to learning new technology as it becomes available that could better assist students with their learning. S/he reports to the Learning Resources Director.
- Identify and evaluate innovative, 21st Century learning resources that support or drive the mastery of University program competencies.
- Work closely with assigned curriculum team to research products that are available and that might be available in the coming months and quarters.
- Assist the Learning Resources Director in conducting regular and ongoing evaluation of existing learning resources to ensure that quality standards are maintained.
- Coordinate with Learning Resources team to ensure the successful implementation of integrated and non-integrated learning resources into University systems.
- Coordinate various learning resource projects including their planning, execution, tracking, and implementation.
- Stays abreast of the New Student Experience and the impact it has on learning resource delivery.
- Assess risks to the successful completion of projects and implement solutions that effectively address those risks.
- Communicate project progress and issues to stakeholders in an effective and timely manner.
- Recommend strategies to address any areas needing improvement that surface through the evaluation of project outcomes and processes.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with all appropriate internal and external entities to promote a positive student experience.
- Prepare and analyze detailed reports on the effectiveness of learning resources.
- Collect critical information and data from other stakeholders regarding the effectiveness of various learning resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years professional work experience.
- Experience with online instruction and adult learning models preferred.
- Evidence of writing skills in either an academic or business setting.