Adjunct Faculty- SOE Special Education
Location: Pasadena, CA
Office Building/Campus: Pasadena
Home Department: Academic Affairs
Position Type: Faculty Position
Employment duration: Part time
Become a Pacific Oaks College, Pasadena Campus Adjunct Faculty Member!
With more than 1100 students and campuses in Pasadena, California, Instructional Site in Northern California and Online, Pacific Oaks College is the nation's leading nonprofit graduate school dedicated to Human Development, Cultural & Family Psychology, and Teacher Education. Our mission is to not only offer an unmatched education dedicated to the diverse communities we serve.
Pacific Oaks College is seeking outstanding School of Education Faculty- Special Education to join our diverse pool of adjunct faculty!
Pacific Oaks College is currently seeking qualified part-time Adjunct Faculty to teach our online or on-ground classes for the School of Education.
- Master’s degree in related education field;
- Doctoral degree or National Board for Certified Teaching credential and a California credential preferred;
- A teaching or special education credential is required (unless interested in teaching the foundation course).
- A minimum 5 years’ teaching experience in an accredited college or university level required in the area of special education;
- Exemplary professional experience
Please visit the Programs section of our website for more information on program curricula or the Campuses section to learn more about the programs offered at a campus near you. For consideration, please submit the online Application for Employment and your CV/Resume.
Please contact us to learn more about:
- Our focus on building students' multicultural sophistication and ability to work with diverse and underserved populations.
- Our rewarding teaching environment and innovative faculty development model
Pacific Oaks College is an affiliate of TCS Education System. To apply for this position or others, visit our Careers’ Page at: www.pacificoaks.edu
Pacific Oaks offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.