Assistant eLearning Project Manager - COCE
Shape the future of higher education at one of the nation's fastest-growing and most dynamic private, nonprofit universities. Help drive student success in a unique culture of innovation that values teamwork, openness and diversity. Enjoy a highly competitive benefits package from an organization ranked a Best College to Work For six years in a row by The Chronicle of Higher Education.
As an Assistant eLearning Project Manager, you'll collaborate across teams within eLearning, assist the Director of eLearning Project Manager in guiding courses through the production process, and provide technical and scheduling support in the development of high-quality, interactive online courses. The Assistant Project Manager will aid in the application and implementation of effective workflows, working with the Director of eLearning Project Manager to keep projects on schedule, and learning and/or applying new technologies as appropriate.
- Collaborate within assigned program teams to track and update the team’s course development schedule on a term-by-term basis
- Coordinate and capture the day-to-day changes to course schedules for term-based projects
- Coordinate/track the development and approval of course information for new development and redevelopment projects, including Course Specification Documents (CSDs), updated course outcomes, and instructor/student feedback for both course design and C3 meetings
- Collaborate with members of the Learning Resources team to ensure learning resources are in place for course design phase of development, as well as to coordinate scheduling of vendor implementation and textbook information
- Collaborate with Faculty Support and Scheduling to ensure SME needs are communicated and received on schedule
- Handle communication, scheduling and other SME-related issues to ensure projects are completed successfully
- Aid in the development and maintenance of an efficient workflow to minimize manual processes and increase efficiencies
- Assists with other Course Development projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience in an online learning environment required
- Scheduling and project management experienced required
- Experience with workflow/project management software preferred