Sr. Enrollment Counselor
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Advise prospective students from inquiry through application.
- Consistent and timely follow-up with leads received at various external venues.
- Respond to all email and phone correspondence dealing with prospective students who have not started or have started the application process but not submitted the application.
- Meet with prospective students and help them establish a comprehensive approach to achieving their goals of higher education.
- Provide continuous, timely, friendly, and courteous follow-up on prospective student inquiries.
- Provide accurate information0
- Represent the University professionally, ethically, and accurately when interfacing with all internal and external customers.
- Fully utilize the Intelliworks software to ensure a high-level of customer service follow-up and tracking.
- Maintain current body of knowledge related to admissions, degree curriculum, policies and procedures, financial aid, and veterans benefits.
- Generate an increase of quality enrollment through recruitment efforts as outlined in the recruitment annual strategic plan.
- Contact prospects within the prescribed timeframe of inquiry receipt through phone, mail, email, or Intelliworks.
- Proactively increase conversion of prospects to applicants, by setting meeting or exceeding overall targets and projections posted monthly.
- Be familiar with residential campus offerings and admission information.
Trade Show/Educational Fair Representation
- Travel to trade shows, companies, and military installations to recruit prospective students as outlined the recruitment annual strategic plan.
- Represent the University professionally, ethically and accurately when interfacing with all internal and external customers.
- Evaluate potential of trade show attendance and decide upon feasibility of representation of Worldwide.
- Coordinate trade show coverage and Worldwide representation.
- Coordinate logistics and travel to represent ERAU at trade shows.
- Generate an increase of quality enrollment through recruitment efforts.
- Evaluate efficacy of marketing tools and make decisions recommending improved strategies.
- Verify that information contained on the Worldwide website is current and accurate.
- Assist with the development and coordination of recruitment material and mailings.
- Help develop recruitment plan and analyze enrollment trends.
- Track recruitment efforts to identify what recruitment strategies work in converting prospects to applicants.
- Make recommendations to the leadership of Enrollment Operations on potential recruitment opportunities.
- Through use of reporting/tracking tools, assist in the development of new recruitment initiatives for the Worldwide Campus.
- Report weekly at department meetings on individual progress with conversion to applicants.