Budget/Data Analyst II (1393)
Responsible for consolidating data for the presentation of budgets and examining budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations. Assist with budget planning, the development and maintenance of the 5-year budget model, and all related databases.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the Budget process from initial analysis and forecasting to final implementation of the Budgets.
- Build and maintain the budget model, related database and reports.
- Produce and analyze multiyear projections and scenarios.
- Review and analyze all reports for integrity of data; make recommendations for improvements information presentation.
- Analyze enrollment data including enrollment projections, update the enrollment model, and prepare weekly enrollment reports (i.e., admissions forecast, enrollment results, enrollment changes, etc.).
- Upload, download and enter budget data into the mainframe system and the budget/finance database.
- Maintain back up of data and server.
- Prepare revenue and expense reports and analysis.
- Prepare financial reports for the Board of Trustees.
- Assist with the annual audit review.
- Perform reconciliations between the Colleague accounting system and the Budget model.
- Maintain Personnel roster including the verification of annual salary adjustments and all salary changes.
- Work on special projects and research (i.e., trend analysis, CPI, etc.).
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
Education: A bachelor’s degree is required and or equivalent education and experience, preferably in accounting, finance or a related field.
Experience: Minimum 4 years’ experience in financial analysis with a combination of accounting, and budgeting required. Ability to quickly research and learn new applications. Analysis of budgeting and accounting reports.
Skills: Strong demonstrated proficiency and competency in Excel with a complex multi-page Spreadsheet program. Knowledge of Colleague (Student Information System) and Adaptive Planning Software.
In order to be considered please submit a resume, a cover letter that includes salary history and expectations, and the names and contact information for three professional references.
PRATT INSTITUTE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND RECOGNIZES AND VALUES THE BENEFITS OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE