Summer Sales Coordinator
Vanderbilt Athletics is seeking a highly organized and team-oriented individual to serve as the Community Relations and Sales Coordinator. This is a four (4) month commitment extending from May through the end of August. Compensation is hourly minimum wage.
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
- Maintain the Vanderbilt Summer Sales Team community events calendar
- Serve as the main contact for community events and appearances
- Research and identify community events for promoting ticket sales
- Schedule and staff tables at community events: creating an attractive display, interacting with fans/potential fans, answering questions, etc.
- Document and evaluate events attended by the Vanderbilt Summer Sales Team
- Be responsible for entering leads generated at events and appearances into the Archtics ticketing software
- Assist with lead list management, distribution and recordkeeping for sales associates
- Assist with generating reports based on tickets sold and effectiveness of events attended
- Organize and maintain inventory of advertising materials and promotional items
- Perform clerical and office duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills, Experience and Education:
- Progress towards a bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, communications, fundraising or business related field is required. A completed bachelor degree in one of these fields is preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) months experience in a sales environment and specifically in sports or entertainment environment is preferred.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of Archtics ticketing software is required. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and all social media sites for lead generation is preferred.
- Should possess knowledge of baseball, men's basketball, women's basketball and football at the college level.
This position requires a High School Diploma or the equivalent.
Job Temporary Services
Primary Location TN-Nashville-2525 West End Ave
Organization Student Athletics-Support Stf 170481PI76715042