Assistant Professor - Vanderbilt Law School (Ph.D. Program in Law and Economics)
Vanderbilt Law School invites applications for an entry-level, tenure-track faculty appointment to be associated with the Ph.D. Program in Law and Economics. The program is housed in and administered by Vanderbilt Law School and, consistent with the University's commitment to interdisciplinary education, offers a specialized and innovative law and economics curriculum. We encourage applications from candidates whose field(s) of interest includes one or more of the following: law and economics, labor economics, health economics, and environmental economics.
- The successful candidate's primary teaching responsibilities will be for the Ph.D. program.
- Publication in peer-reviewed economics journals and participation in program curriculum development will be required.
- Applicants can expect the research, teaching, and service responsibilities for these positions to be commensurate with leading economics departments.
- Candidates must have a Ph.D. in economics or a Ph.D. in law and economics by Fall 2014 and must offer evidence of substantial promise in research and teaching.
- Candidates who also hold a J.D. are strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should apply online and attach a letter of application describing his/her research agenda and its relation to legal fields in addition to their resume / curriculum vitae.
Junior candidates should attach online three letters of recommendation and one research paper to their online application.
Applications received by April 1, 2014 will receive priority. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Informational URL: http://law.vanderbilt.edu/phd/
Vanderbilt is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer.
Job Faculty and Professor
Primary Location TN-Nashville-Law School
Organization Law School 124100PI76586705