Vice President of Enrollment Management
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Office Building/Campus: Los Angeles- Downtown
Home Department: Admission
Position Type: Staff Position
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
Reporting to the National President and in close collaboration with TCS Education System Marketing and Admissions, the Vice President of Enrollment Management is responsible for the formulation of strategy as well as the development and implementation of an integrated marketing and recruitment plan to attain student enrollment goals for all programs. The Vice President will collaborate to provide the vision, energy, managerial and entrepreneurial acumen, command of recruitment technology and leadership abilities necessary for the development of a high-quality, evidence-based enrollment program. The Vice President of Enrollment Management is responsible for Undergraduate Admissions, Graduate and Professional Studies Recruitment, and for working closely with Academic and Student Affairs to coordinate school-wide student retention efforts.
- Develops and utilizes a comprehensive and effective strategic plan for enrollment of future students (on ground and online campuses) capable of success at TCSPP.
- Identifies new markets for undergraduate and graduate professional studies, domestically and internationally.
- Recommends, develops, and implements policies and procedures regarding admissions, retention and student development and assists the school in interpreting said policies and procedures.
- Leads the creation, organization, implementation and evaluation of recruitment, enrollment, and retention plans, strategies, policies, and processes. Ensures such programming is evidence-based and multiculturally relevant.
- Generates reports and utilizes assessment strategies to determine recruitment, enrollment, and retention plan effectiveness.
- Manages annual budget and report expenditures monthly.
- Provides management and supervisory oversight to the personnel assigned to the Office of Admissions.
- Implements effective management strategies with employees in such areas as on-going professional development, mentoring, and customer service awareness.
- Collaborates with TCS ES Marketing and Admissions to develop strategies for building and shaping the annual inquiry and applicant pools with qualified and diverse students.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with key partners within the school, including the President, Vice Presidents, Campus Presidents, Deans, academic leadership and other TCSPP personnel.
- Leverages TCSPP tuition modeling, scholarships, and financial opportunities to support enrollment and revenue goals.
- Incorporates technology and social media effectively in student recruitment.
- Engages the TCSPP community in long-term conversations about enrollment and retention goals and aspirations.
- Integrates faculty, staff, and alumni in efforts to effectively highlight the school to perspective students and the community at large.
- Ensures legal and ethical compliance with applicable federal and state educational law and guidelines.
- Manages the maintenance of student communications and provides on-going guidance to staff on proper communication protocols.
- As a member of the Executive Cabinet, he or she assumes an active role in the TCSPP-wide strategic planning efforts and continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- At the discretion of the President, serves as an official representative of TCSPP with various internal and external constituents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Collaborative engagement and communication style with proven ability to lead by example and influence.
- Excellent public speaking, strong writing skills, effective organizational and planning capabilities, creative problem-solving, and dynamic interpersonal skills (phone, email, and in person).
- Cultural competency as a leader and supervisor.
- Comfort with managing remotely.
- Experience with CampusVue system is a plus.
- Five or more years of progressive executive experience within the areas of enrollment and student development, with special knowledge of graduate student education.
- Possesses an earned Master’s degree from an accredited institution. A Doctorate or enrollment in a doctoral program is preferred.
- Familiarity with current and contemporary issues and trends in higher education recruitment and retention, along with a strong understanding of student development theory.
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment funnel development and management.
- Experience with recruitment and admissions best practices, along with an entrepreneurial spirit for supporting creative recruitment and marketing approaches.
- Ability to work within a matrixed organization.
- Broad knowledge of tuition modeling and financial aid strategy and development that optimizes student recruitment and supports diversity.
- Knowledge of strategic institutional branding and targeted marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to engage staff to build on past successes while fostering change.
- Student-centered philosophy.
- Commitment to values of Innovation, Education, Service and Community with a strong understanding of diversity.
- Experience with a variety of student populations and supporting students accessing education via a variety of delivery modalities.
- Knowledge of contemporary and innovative use of technology in recruitment and retention strategies.
- Ability and willingness to work some evenings and weekends.
- Ability and willingness to travel to all TCSPP campuses.
- Demonstrated commitment to advance institutional diversity initiatives.
- Active in professional associations relevant to enrollment management.
To apply please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.PI75808871