Recruiter, Vanderbilt Temporary Services
Provides the best quality of service to Vanderbilt's hiring officials, temporary staff and candidates by serving as a consultant in all matters related to Vanderbilt Temporary Services.
Preferred Skills and Experiences:
- Previous experience working in a high volume recruiting environment.
- The ability to handle shifting priorities and tasks.
- Experience recruiting for a broad scope of positions within an organization
- Proven customer service skills.
- Previous experience recruiting for clinical and healtcare positions is a plus.
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
- Act as a subject matter expert for hiring officials in all matters related to recruiting, sourcing, selecting and hiring temporary staff.
- Assesses job seekers qualifications and competencies in light of work experience, posted positions, and preferred skillset to determine the most appropriate candidate and assignment matches.
- Follows our established recruiting process and keeps data real-time in our applicant tracking system.
- Consults with managers and holds an effective strategy session for each new order.
- Insures a great candidate experience and presents a professional and positive image to job seekers.
- Builds a pool of prospective temporary employees through sourcing, networking, targeted outreach and community events.
- Practices effective screening and interview techniques to identify the best candidates.
- Determines the best fit for the temporary assignment and makes verbal offers.
- Assists hiring officials who need more direction to navigate the online work order tool.
- Upon selection, facilitates the pre-employment screening process, schedules new hires for VTS orientation and initiates the hiring process.
- Maintains open communication with the hiring official throughout the temporary assignment.
- Monitors a database of available candidates in the hiring pool and communicates with them regularly regarding their availability and the availability of new assignments.
- Provides assistance to managers and employees regarding the Kronos timekeeping tool.
- Works collaboratively with other recruiters regarding placement of temporary employees into regular positions.
- Support and exhibits teamwork.
- Insures diversity in all our candidate pools.
- Embraces new technology and change.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience or the equivalent.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location TN-Nashville-2525 West End Ave
Organization HR VTS 155225PI75765775