Assistant Director, Administration
The Assistant Director supervises a department; analyzes and evaluates departmental policies and procedures; develops and supervises maintenance of general accounting and statistical record systems; recommends personnel actions, e.g., hiring, promotion and termination.
Preferred education, experience, skills:
- Vanderbilt experience
- Advanced level skill set in Excel, ability to create PowerPoint presentations summarizing data
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effective with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Develop goals and objectives for finance role/support of operating units
- Ensure the most effective operations of central finance through program development, process improvement and integration of processes
- Define and achieve financial targets in support of business goals of the institution
- Create and exceed service standards utilizing key service dimension, knowledge of operating unit's expectations, and best practices
- Create organization culture that provides safe, satisfying and enriching environment for employees and provides a qualified, competent staff to meet operating unit's needs
Job requires Bachelor's and 4 years of experience or the equivalent.
Primary Location TN-Nashville-Baker Building
Organization Univ Svcs Exec Admin 155700PI75498631