Research Study Interviewer I
Division of Epidemiology is seeking a Part-Time Research Study Interviewer I to recruit participants for participation in investigations according to study protocol. Conduct telephone interviews according to study protocol. Makes follow-up calls related to study activities. Completes all documentation of data associated with study activities.
The Survey Research Shared Resource (SRSR) provides data collection services for multiple research projects conducted at Vanderbilt University through the administration of computer-assisted telephone, web and personal surveys. The SRSR operates a Call Center with 15 workstations which operates days and evenings, 7 days a week. The SRSR is highly committed to the precise and excellent collection of data according to specialized research protocols.
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
- Recruit participants for participation in investigations according to study protocol
- Conduct telephone interviews according to study protocol
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of study activities, consent features and participant rights
- Maintain and support communication with study staff
- Make follow-up calls related to study activities
- Demonstrate appropriate call etiquette and customer service skills
- Complete all documentation associated with study activities
- Prepare and maintain study materials for distribution
- Contribute to a positive work environment and demonstrate a teamwork effort
- Complete additional assigned tasks as assigned by supervisor
This is a part-time, hourly position working 20 hours/week.
The SRSR is open 8am to 9pm Monday through Friday, 10am to 8pm Saturdays and 3pm to 8pm Sundays. This position will start out primarily as a weekday evening and/or weekend (Saturdays and Sundays) position in order to provide sufficient coverage during SRSR operational hours. The opportunity for additional shifts may be available depending on SRSR coverage needs.
Salary is commensurate upon years of education and experience.
Background screens will be performed and education will be verified prior to employment. Please be prepared to provide required information and/or documentation.
Vanderbilt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job requires High school graduate or GED and 2 years of experience or the equivalent.
Previous experience in survey research interviewing at an academic institution is preferable.
Primary Location TN-Nashville-2525 West End Ave
Organization Division of Epidemiology 104370PI75387762