Assistant/Associate Professor of Surgery (Colorectal)
Posting Number: Fac/Lib000557
Academic Title: Assistant/Associate Professor of Surgery (Colorectal)
Discipline Clinical Medicine-MD, Clinical Medicine-MD
Contract Type: Non-Tenure Track, Non-Tenure Track
Proposed Start Date: 08/15/2014
Position Description Summary:
The Department of Surgery, Division of Colorectal Surgery at the George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates, an independent non-profit clinical practice group affiliated with the George Washington University, is seeking a full-time non-tenure faculty member at the Assistant or Associate Professor level. Academic rank will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Applicants must be Board eligible or Board certified in General Surgery and Colorectal Surgery and must have experience in teaching, clinical care, and research as evidenced by previous training, research or employment. The applicant must be eligible for licensure in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
Review of applications will begin on March 10, 2014 and continue until position is filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
In your cover letter, please include an assessment of skills and experiences as they related to each of the basic qualifications.
Only complete applications will be considered. The George Washingtno University Medical Faculty Associates is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
Posting Close Date:
Open Until Filled: Yes
The George Washington University is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.
Quick Link http://www.gwu.jobs:80/postings/20023
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you Board Certified or Board eligible in Colorectal surgery?
- * Are you trained in Colorectal surgery?
- * Do you have experience in teaching?
- * Can you demonstrate experience in clinical care?
- * Do you have a strong background in basic science or clinical research?
- * Have you demonstrated potential for outstanding scholarly research as evidenced by publications or works in progress?
- * Are you license eligible in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia?
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
The George Washington University is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action institution.PI75386771